Sunday, June 4, 2017

Family!!!

Our house was full of family and fun this last month. My cousin Emma Jane and my aunt Courtney came to Alabama as a surprise. It was very fun. We went in my nana's pool full of bubbles with them and lots of other stuff. We also played dress up to dress up Hippy.
My cousins Wade and Ellie came to with my grandparents, aunt, and uncles. It was also very fun. We went to the beach. We saw dolphins, flew the drone, and made things out of sand like sand castles and tunnels ect. We were very sad when all of our family went back to California, and Texas.
My other cousin Abby is coming to Alabama in a few weeks. We will see a Josh Turner concert with her.
Our other cousins, Luke, Darby, Baylie, Paisley, and Ivy, are also coming to Alabama with my aunt Brooke, and uncle Jason. I cannot wait for them to come in July!!!

2 comments:

  1. sooooooo excited brenna! i can't wait either. love you. also i am waiting for another post i could read. it has been fun reading them._baylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my posts. I love you too. Just so you know, my rabbit you know Carmelita, Last Tuesday I found out that it was a boy so we named him Carlos. :D HA HA HA HA!!!_BRenna

      Delete