Thursday, July 6, 2017

R.V. Family road trip.

       My family and I went on a really exciting road trip in a R.V. We went to Georgia, Tennessee, Maryland, Pensilvania, West Virginia, New York, Kentucky, and Ohio. We went to drop of our van at my Aunt Anna's house. We got to play with our cousins there. In New York we saw the Sacred Grove,  Niagara Falls, The Hill Cumorah, The Printing Press, and many other places. In Ohio we saw the Kirtland temple. It was very fun. After, I wrote three pages in my journal. We also got souvenirs in the places we went. I got rocks from all the places, but in the Sacred Grove and the Kirtland Temple, my dad picked me a pretty white flower in the Sacred Grove, and I picked a pretty purple one at the temple.




3 comments:

  1. THAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL. I WISH I COULD DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY OF THOSE PLACES BEFORE. LOVE YOU AND ALSO I WROTE ON MY BLOG. AND YOU CAN REPLY TO ME ON HERE BECAUSE I LOOKE ON THE COMENTS EVERY SO OFTEN SO I PROBABLY WILL SEE IT AND REPLY TO YOUR REPLY._ BAYLIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just saw spider man. Soooooo sorry about your cold soars. Can't wait to see you__Brenna

      Delete